Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #73

Good afternoon everyone!

This is Buster and he is my entry for Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #73.  A card sketch utilizing the elements found in this card.

I colored Buster with Copic markers, and used Stampin' Up cardstock and paper to layer the background.  I used the spellbinders scalloped edge circle to cut the focal image background piece to provide a place for Buster to rest.  I inked the outside edge of the focal image background with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and then used some scrap ribbon in the same pattern as the Stampin' Up foreground layer to create intersecting left and bottom borders.  Finally, I stamped a sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa and used a smaller Spellbinder scalloped oval to cut it out.  This time I inked the inside edge of the sentiment to provide definition.

I hope you enjoy viewing him.  Buster is such a cool stamp, I had a great time creating him!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment