Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Back....

Now that the holidays are behind us, it's time to get back to being crafty!  The following card is for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #110.  The challenge was to use at least three different shapes per card.  I thought that Kimmie's brand new Alice in Wonderland stamps were perfect for this challenge given the character of this story.  I hadn't gotten to ink up the Cheshire Cat yet so I decided he would be purrr...fect!

I cut several shapes using my new Cricut Expression 2 (best Christmas present E-V-E-R) and then went to work on coloring the cat with my Copic markers.  I am REALLY enjoying working with my markers again after such a long time away...I think I"ll go try another challenge.  I hope you enjoy the cat...  :)  

Happy  Crafting,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you colored the cat. Gotta love that grin.

    ReplyDelete