Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Challenge Sticks #2

Hello all,

I just finished publishing that last post, but wanted to enter this card in a challenge, so I find it's much easier to split the posts up.

I drew some challenge sticks out of the COI (Cup O' Inspiration).

Oh boy.  A St. Paddy's day card.  In June.  and hand stitching.  goodness. Anyone who knows any of the Davis women knows we don't hand stitch ANYTHING.  But! It was to be a challenge, and let me just say, I WON!

Anyways, I'm entering this card in the Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month challenge.  (It can be found HERE.) It's a sketch challenge and here's the sketch. 

It happens to be a very nice sketch. 

It occured to me that with the popsicle sticks and the sketch, my card is pretty much made, all I had to do was put it together.

Here's what I came up with...

I know, odd to see a St. Paddy's day card in June, but oh well.  Really the only thing I'm sure about on this card is that the stamps are from Unity and the flowers are from Spare Parts.  Solid color CS is from SU.

Hope you enjoyed!

Feel free to play along in the Stick Challenges!

-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment