Sunday, August 11, 2013

We Are Back!

Good Evening Crafty Friends!

Abby and I have been away from our blog for quite a while, but we are back and ready to start creating more fabulous cards and posting again.

I am so thrilled to be back coloring again and the following is my entry for the MarkerPop Anything Goes Challenge.


I used by Copic Markers to color my Captain Hook stamp which I purchased from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  (You will remember, Kraftin' Kimmie and Copic markers have always been a favorite of mine and they still are!)

I then attempted to find coordinating colors of cardstock and designer paper which all ended up to be from Stampin' Up.  Abby and I are both Stampin' Up demonstrators and we have tons of new and old Stampin' Up supplies.

I have noted the colors and sources used below.

Card Base - Basic Black
Second Layer - Crumb Cake
Third Layer - Designer paper - Print Poetry from Stampin' Up
The clock trinket is from the Tea Time trinkets set from Stampin' Up.

I hope you enjoy my card for tonight along with all the other cards on this blog and look for additional postings coming soon from both me and Abby!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment