Monday, June 20, 2011

Cupcake Cory

The following is my entry for the weekly CPS card sketch #223 and the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #83 - Cards for Little Peeps.

The card was made with Stampin' Up cardstock and scrap designer paper for the layers.  I cut Layer #1 from scrap paper using my paper trimmer, then cut layer #2 using my Fiskars shape cutter.  Both layers corners were rounded.

The sweet little baker in the focal image is Cupcake Cory from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  This is the first time I have used her on a card, but I like!  :)  I colored her using my Copic markers then cut her into a square using my Classic Square Spellbinder dies and my Sizzix Big Shot.    I cut the second sentiment using my deckled rectangles dies from Spellbinder.  Yep, you guessed it...I love Spellbinders!!!

As a final glitzy touch I added some coordinating Imaginesence Hot Rocks using my heat setter tool to the corners of the final layer.

I hope you enjoy viewing this card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Please take a look around this blog and leave a comment or two.  My daughter and I have created many varieties of cards and we love to share them with everyone!



Have a great week!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete