Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello!

This is my entry for the Stamp TV Friday Free For All (STVFRICT5) to Case the Design Team.  I used Carolina's card "With Love" and changed coloring, the message, and the embellishments to arrive at the design.  Great challenge!

I cut the layers and then stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I then colored the flowers using my Copic markers (very lightly since this paper wasn't ideal for Copics).  I added some glitter accents on the sentiment and then cut the layers using my Spellbinders and Sizzix.  Finally, I added a ribbon to the bottom strip layer and pushed a stick pin with a heart on it through the tied part of the ribbon before assembling the card using standard scrapbooking adhesive.

Thanks for looking!  Take a look around the blog while you are here....There's some great ideas that's been posted.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment