Monday, July 4, 2011

Rosabelle

Happy 4th of July!

This magical little girl is Rosabelle.  She is from the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp collection.  I have created this card for the CPS Card Sketch #225. 


This was a great sketch to really get you to thinking about the colors you are matching together.
I started with a olive green card base and then added a second layer of ligher green and rounded all four corners for layer #1.  I colored Rosabelle using my Copic markers.  I selected a couple of the colors that I used in the image as the square layers behind the focal image.  I then chose a bright pink to coordinate with the inked edges I place around Rosabelle.  I think that really makes the image pop out from the card.  I used my white glaze pen on Rosabelle's eyes to give them a bit more dimmension.  Finally, I added eyelets to each corner of the focal image.

I hope you enjoy her....she was a blast to create!  Have a great day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete