Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bookmark!

Here's a change up!  The Stamp TV team challenge for Friday Free For All featured a bookmark instead of a card.  The challenge was to make any kind of a bookmark so I chose a traditional style.

I punched a border from Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant cardstock using my brand new border punch from Stampin' Up.  I am really liking this one!  :)  I then stamped an image on regular cardstock and colored it using my Memento markers.  You saw that right, Mementos, not Copics...I'm kind of feeling like a rebel today.

I then sprayed the stamped image using my Gold Smooch spray to give it some glitz.  I assembled the bookmark by layering a couple of layers and then attaching the punched border on either side of the base.  I finished by punching a hole in the top and tying on a So Saffron ribbon.  It was oh so quick, but still a fun challenge!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment