Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Places You Will Go...

Good Evening Crafty Friends!

Abby and I have had an exciting weekend.  We had our monthly stamp club yesterday.  We really had a good time.  We made two new cards and a small box to hold candies.  The candy box was a nice change of pace from all the cards.

It is hot again today in Dallas so we opted for staying in and crafting the majority of the day.  Well, Abby is still trying to organize her stamps and I am crafting.  LOL

This card is my entry for this week's CPS Sketch Challenge and Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge #91, which is a recipe challenge.  The card should have 1 flower, 1 ribbon, and 1 piece of chipboard.

I colored the awesome Lucy, a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, and cut her out closely to be able to place her over both of the layers of cardstock I had cut to mimic the sketch.  Since Abby and I both love to read, this is the perfect stamp for us.  She is most definately one of our favorite Kimmie stamps.  I added a sentiment, bow, and chipboard tag which has a "hello" sentiment stamped on it.

It was really fun to create this card.  I hope you enjoy it!

Kim


3 comments:

  1. The image you used is so cute and LOVING how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, especially the way you cut out the image.

    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your coloring is DIVINE!!! fantastic take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete