Monday, August 22, 2011

Halloween is Coming!

Hello Crafters!

Who loves Fall?  Anyone that knows Abby and I know that Fall is our favorite time of year.  You can visit our houses anytime during Fall and find tons of foilage, fall colors, and the scents of Autumn decorating the house.  This week, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released their August release and it was full of Halloween images.  I just couldn't resist ordering the whole collection!  I cannot wait for them to arrive.

The following card is my card entry for the CPS Card Sketch #232 and this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge - Make it Spooky.  The card sketch is below:


I started the card by cutting the base and then cutting a spider web from black using my Cricut and Wild Card cartridge.  I then used some scrap halloween themed paper to cut the three background squares.  Finally I colored my Kraftin' Kimmie stamp (Vic the Vampire) with my Copic markers and cut both the focal image and the focal image background using my Spellbinder Squares and my Sizzix Big Shot.  To finish off the card, I added a few embellishments I found lying around in my embellishment case.  I hope you enjoy it and Happy Crafting....maybe I'll keep making Halloween cards for a while...



1 comment:

  1. What a fab design! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete