Sunday, April 24, 2011

Challenge #75 Kraftin' Kimmie-Make it Frilly!

Hello crafters, Abby here.

I have been industriously working on my new card for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #75-Make it Frilly.

I started with a Kimmie stamp that I hadn't had the pleasure of inking up yet- the bird fairy.  I thought she lent herself well to "frilly-ness."



I colored her using my copic markers, and colored her hair using my newly found technique of feather blending.  There are some really great tutorials out there, but my favorite by far is http://www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/.  Go check it out sometime.

This is a much bigger card than normal, its 5.5"x8.5".  I wanted to make it that big because the fariy stamp is pretty large to start out with. I wanted something more than just her on the front of the card.  I am absolutely crazy about anything green, so naturally, I stuck with that theme. 

I satisified the "frilly" theme by using silk flowers and pearls...it doesn't get much more frilly than that!

This card will be for sale on our etsy shop: http://www.abbyscrafty.etsy.com/.

Hope you enjoy,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment