Monday, April 11, 2011

Double embossing

Hello readers,
WOW! What a crazy storm last night! I thought we were going to be blown away, along with all our freshly made cards! Alas, we are still here, and we suffered no damage on this side of town.

Well I'm about to head back to my house in North Dallas, but before I left the wonderful craft room that my mother has, I decided to try my hand at a technique that I saw whilst browsing Split Coast stampers last night during the storm called "Double Embossing."

Find the tutorial HERE

I don't usually scrap-lift so closely, but this card was so beautiful, I couldn't really think of much else to do to it. The lovely line art image is from the SU hostess set, as well as the sentiment. The cardstock is SU, the ink is Memento Tuxedo black (of course) and the brads are Paper Studio. 

Feel free to come visit us on our SHOP at Etsy!

That's all I have for right now, gotta round up the puppy and hit the road soon!

-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment