Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #73

Hello Readers, Abby here.

Mom and I have had a FULL weekend of crafting, and boy have we been productive! There's a lovely Texas-sized thunderstorm rolling in, and the weekend couldn't have been better! I guess if the power goes out we can craft by candelight!

Here is my submission for the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #73-sketch.

 

This is Abigail Apple from Kraftin Kimmie stamps.  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black (my fav ink-hands down).  I colored her with Copic markers (fav markers, hands down).  I also entered her in the Gina K Designs color spotlight challenge, which I have to say, I'm not the happiest with my use of the three colors, they seem way to garish on my card for my taste.  But oh well! Can't be a masterpiece every time!

The red circle behind her is a spellbinders die.  I used some yellow polka dot ribbon to make the intersecting lines and fan-folded a 1"x6" piece of yellow paper, glued the ends together, then smooshed it down to where it made a nice flower-looking embellishment in the corner.  Then I slapped a red button on top with a glue dot and called it finished. 

Here are some other card projects going up in our etsy shop (link on the right hand side of the page).




Happy Crafting!
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment