Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stamp TV Sketch STCSKSP21

Good Tuesday Crafters!

Have you ever watched Stamp TV on stamptv.com or YouTube?  In my opinion, it is one of the best made and most informative instructional video/sites I have ever used.  There are weekly challenges posted all through the week.  They really get your creative mind thinking....it's worth the time and effort.

Here is my latest entry into the Gina K. Stamp TV Sketch challenge.  The card was really fun to make.  It features gold embossing created with a Versamark stamp pad and some a' la mode gold glitter embossing powder.  I cut out all the shapes using my Sizzix Big Shot and Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals and Spellbinders Classic Ovals. Oh! How I love those Spellbinders!  :)

I also used my Stampin' Up cardstock for the card base and background layers.  If you haven't tried Stampin' Up cardstock, you should really give it a try.  It is absolutely the best.  In fact, it is so great, I keep it separate from the rest of my stock.

I hope you enjoy the card...

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment