Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #72

Hello everyone!

This is Perfect Poison, and she is my entry for Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #72- use stripes!

I colored her with copic markers, and used scrap cardstock to layer her background.  I inked the edges of some bright purple cardstock with come Memento Bamboo Leaves to tone it down a bit. I also used my IRock embellishing tool to glue on the tiny bling. It's hard to see in the picture, but I also used my Sakura clear Glaze pen to add a bit of shine to her bottle.

I used the spellbinders deckled edge square to cut Perfect Poison out and the spellbinders classic oval to cut out the sentiment. The black scallops are cut using my Fiskars shape cutter, I cut out multiple circles and glued them in a row under the purple strip of paper, since I don't currently have a scalloped edge punch.

This card was also entered in the Gina K Designs Stamp TV Sketch Spotlight Challenge 20.

A fun tip that Mom and I learned while we were on our way to TN: If you put versamark ink on the blades of your scissors, they won't stick to ANYTHING...especially when you're mounting your stamps on ez-mount...

Anyways...

Happy Crafting!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment