Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #75 - Make it frilly

For this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge, I chose to color the Marie Antoinette stamp with my Copic markers.  I decided to design the card in all blues to match the color I had chosen for her dress.

After coloring the image, I cut her out very closely and ran her through my Xyron to make her a sticker. To add the required frill, I added a small strip of cardstock which I scallop punched and placed small bling on every other scallop.  To the scallop, I added a strip of navy ribbon and a frilly strip of crocheted trim. 

I then completed the card by adding a couple of paper layers including a scalloped circle which I ran through my Sizzix with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I hope you enjoy viewing my entry this week!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment