Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stamp TV STVCSP21

Hello again readers!
I have another card for you!
This was the card I made for the Gina K Designs Stamp TV Color Spotlight Challange 21 using bubblegum pink, lemon drop, and white.

This was a pretty generic card.  I used the "thumping" technique from Gina K.  See the tutorial HERE.

I cut out the focal image with my spellbinders petite ovals, which, by the way, in case you're wondering, the spellbinders PETITE OVALS are actually larger than the CLASSIC OVALS.  They're wider in the middle, and more suited to cutting out focal images.  The classic ovals are narrower and sometimes it's hard to fit your focal image in them.

I tied my bow with my bow-easy (also a Gina K tool, find it HERE).  It's a really great tool to have, makes perfect bows every time.

On a side note:
As if we don't have enough going on around here, Mom and I host an ATC swap.  We try to hold one about every week.  This week's theme is DOGS.  You can "like" our page on facebook HERE. We would love to have you join our swap!

As always, I would like to direct your attention to the right hand side of your page, where you can find our Etsy shop.  I say, go look, go buy.

Ok, that's all for tonight folks!

Have a good week, thank goodness I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday!

-Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment