Monday, May 16, 2011

DIY Patterned Paper - Stamp TV Free For All Friday

This is my entry for the Stamp TV Free For All Friday challenge to create do-it-yourself paper and use it in a card.

For this card, I used Stampin' Up cardstock for the base and then cut a piece of ivory cardstock for the second layer of the card.  I used my two step stamp set from Stampin' Up named "Baby Blossoms" to create the floral pattern on this cardstock.  I then stamped a "Congratulations" sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock and inked the edges to match the pink floral pattern.  I attached a ribbon and some brads in the corners of the sentiment to finish the card off.

I like creating my own patterned paper.  Perhaps, I'll try a different pattern next time!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. This card is too cute! But not as cute as the one you made me for my graduation! (But maybe I'm partial, haha) :) Thank you again for the personal touch! Love you!

    ReplyDelete