Friday, May 13, 2011

Stamp Tv - Mix it Up Monday (Purples)

This card is my entry for the Mix it up Monday Challenge on Stamptv.com.

The card base is made of Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant smooth cardstock.  The second layer was created from white cardstock and inked around the edges with Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant ink.  The final layer is two different designer papers from DCWV.  One layer was cut away at an angle to reveal the other layer.

The focal image was colored using Copic markers and glittered using Copic Atyou Spica glitter markers.  I cut the image with my Spellbinders Petite Scalloped ovals.  (I know, I know...I always use these, but I absolutely love this design!)

Finally, I inked a piece of white cardstock with the same Elegant Eggplant to place into the interior of the card for easy writing of a special note.

This card will be for sale in our etsy shop at http://abbyscrafty.etsy.com/.  Remember to KRAFTYSALE through May 20 to receive free shipping on any purchase.

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment