Tuesday, May 3, 2011

StampTV - Mix it Up

This is my entry for the StampTV Mix It Up Spring Inspiration card.

To create this card, I began by cutting the card base from Stampin' Up green cardstock, then cut the layers using a darker green and pink for the background layer.  I ran the background layer through my plaids Sizzix embossing folder using my Big Shot.

I then stamped my focal image on some white cardstock using a sunflower stamp I had tucked away.  I added leaves using the leaf stamp from my Stampin' Up Sweetheart stamp set.  I cut the focal image using a square die from my Spellbinders and the background was cut from some yellow cardstock using my scalloped squares dies from Spellbinders.

I stamped some small flowers on the small piece of green using the same color of green ink and then attached it to the pink background layer.  I added a coordinating green sheer ribbon bow which I tied using my Bow Easy (best tool ever!) and then attached it to the background layer. 

Finally I placed my focal image on the layer and after using my corner rounder to round the corners, I attached the background to the card base.

It was a very fun card to make.  I hope you enjoy looking!

Happy Crafting,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment