Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cute Card Thursday

Using the card sketch #157 from the Cute Card Thursday site, I created this card for this week's challenge.

My focal image was created using the Kraftin' Kimmie Stella Strawberry stamp and sentiment which I colored with Copic markers.  I created the card base as a 6x6 card with Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Cardstock.  The glittered cardstock layer was cut from DCWV glitter cardstock.  The remainder of the layers were cut using coordinating Stampin' Up pattered paper.

I inked the edges of the card and stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Finally, I cut the circular image in the background using my Sizzix Big Shot and a Spellbinders Contemporary Hearts pendant die.

I placed three of the cut out pieces of the hearts at the bottom right to add balance to the card.

This card will be placed on our etsy shop for sale.  Check out the shop...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete