Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stamp TV - Mix it Up Monday Challenge

The following is my entry for the Stamp TV Mix it Up Monday challenge - "Flowers".

I chose scrap cardstock from Stampin' Up to make the card base.  I then added another scrap piece of  rose pink Stampin' Up cardstock for layer #2.  I wanted some flowers on the third layer so I chose a scrap piece from DCWV's Black Currant stack. 

I added a pink organza ribbon and stamped a "thanks so much" sentiment from Stampin Up's hostess stamp set, "Swirls and Curls Verses" with Versamark and embossed with pink al la mode embossing powder.  I cut the sentiment using my labels die from Spellbinders and attached it to the card using Stampin' Up dimmensionals.  To finish the card, I added a Jolee Dimmensional flower sticker to the bottom of the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment